Here is what’s been happening in our household:
Saturday, June 21st:
- Jayden had his year end soccer tournament….soccer is over for another year…yippee!!
Sunday, June 22nd:
- This day went down as one of the craziest days on record…went to church for 8am, Jayden had a soccer game at 9:15am, I headed to grade 5 graduation, after game Keri brought guys into town to do a bit of running around, I headed up to the West Campus to prepare for our MTO bbq and information meeting, Keri headed back to Airdrie for the boys football practice, she then headed over to Jaydens last soccer game, I made it home for 4:27pm and saw the last 2 minutes of his game…then we jumped into the car as headed into Calgary for a birthday celebration…completely NUTS!
Monday, June 23rd:
- Boys finishing up their last week of school
- Keri working hard for Manulife
- Grover spent the day in Banff with the youth staff…playing together
Tuesday, June 24th:
- Boys had a cool carnival at school
- Grover was in all staff visioning day meeting
- Keri and her boss from Ontario went to the River Cafe downtown for supper…NOT FAIR!!
Wednesday, June 25th
- Boys continue to wind down the year by basically doing nothing at school.
- Keri recovering from heer dinner at the River
- Grover led the grade 8 MTO Vancouver Commissioning service
Thursday, June 26th:
- Final day of school for boys – they received there report cards and will be moving into grades 3 & 5…plus they will be attending a new school next year.
- We all headed to McMahon Stadium to see the Stamps stomp on those pussy cats from BC! Go Stamps Go!!
Friday, June 27th:
- Keri headed off to work
- Boys and dad are at home…and packing things up as dad gets ready to head to Vancouver with 50 amazing grade 8 students!!
Check out this upcoming week as I will be sharing the highlights of the MTO trip to Vancouver!!