So how was the month of April in terms of my resolutions? Let’s take a look;
1. Blog at least three X a week…not too shabby at this point
2. Read and finish at least 2 books a month…this months books;
3. Build a non-churched friendship with at least 4 people. ..still in process…been meeting a ton of people from my past by divine appointment! I still need to make a concerted effort to pick up the phone and call a few of my new found friends!
4. Tear myself away from technology…not happening…if anything I’m more connected! In my line of work the peeps I work with have so many different forms of communication (phone, email, Facebook, youTube, blogging, texting and twitter…what am I supposed to do??
5. Leave stress at work…so far so good!
6. Get Fit…not high on my priority list right now – hoping the change in weather will help (but probably not)
7. Pursue Simplicity…cut back on tv, cell phone use…spending more quality/quantity time with the family
8. Sensitivity to divine appointments…as stated earlier…God’s been setting these up on a daily basis!! Loving it!!
9. Go back to school. …only school I’m enrolled in right now is the “School of hard knocks”…trying to finish off my transfer of ordination (I love procrastinating!!)
10. Stay with it….easier said than done (how profound!)