- We left Salmon Arm around 10AM – after refueling the vehicles and eating breakfast / devotions in the park.
- Drove to Hope where we had lunch…man that place is busy – anybody know why?
- We left Hope around 2PM and were planning on stopping in Surrey to swim…unfortunately there were a few car accidents along the way so traffic played havoc with our schedule.
- Finally we arrived at our destination at 4:30PM
- We unloaded…set up our sleeping areas and then had a nutritious meal (much better than fast food)
- Tonight -we had club (games/singing/message) and then ended up with out team devotions – powerful stuff!! I heard kids talking about wanting to be used by God to make a difference in peoples lives…kids wanting to be set free to be all who God has created them to be! AWESOME!…God is already at work in your childrens lives!
It’s off to bed…it’s going to be an early morning (my teamand I have to be up at 6:30AM to prepare breakfast for 60 people)
Tomorrow I will be adding pics of our journey thus far…plus I’ll let you know where we are working and who is working where? Continue to pray – God is good!!