- Twitter Grader: Learn your Twitter grade, your local Twitter Elite, and find new people to follow through Twitter Grader.
- Twitterholic: Check out the top Twitter users and find out your Twitter stats on Twitterholic.
- TweetStats: TweetStats offers a graphical analysis of your Twitter stats.
- Twitter Friends: Carefully measure your Twitter conversations using Twitter Friends.
- Twinfluence: Twinfluence will measure your Twitter influence based on reach, velocity, and social capital.
- Tweetwasters: Find out how much time you and other users waste on Twitter.
- Tweet-Rank: Learn about the quality of your tweets by finding out which ones won or lost followers.
- Mr. Milestone: Get a tweet when you reach various milestones using this Twitter tool.
- Retweetrank: Find out how many retweets you and other Twitter users have through this service.
- Tweetbeep: With Tweetbeep, you can set up alerts that will help you keep track of keywords on Twitter.
- @myflightinfo: Use @myflightinfoto stay updated on your flight’s status.
- Twitterverse: Check out archived timelines and tweets through Twitterverse.
- Twitscoop: Twitscoop shares what’s hot on Twitter at any given moment.
- Twitbuzz: Twitbuzz tracks the latest conversations as well as popular Twitter links.
- StrawPoll: Use StrawPoll to make sharing your opinion as easy as sending an @reply.
- Retweetist: This service ranks the hottest links being retweeted on Twitter.
- Monitter: Get real time keyword monitoring on Twitter from Monitter.
- TweetNews: TweetNews ranks stories based on the amount of related tweets.
- TwitterBuzz: TwitterBuzz will tell you what’s being linked to the most on Twitter.
- Tweetscan: Set up Tweetscan to make sure you don’t miss any @replies, and to get alerted of your search queries.
Network Building & Management
- Twitter Local: With this service, you can see tweets from Twitter users in a specific location.
- Twubble: Twubble will expand your Twitter bubble, picking out people you may like to follow.
- MyCleenr: Sort your friends by their last tweets, and you can get rid of the inactive and useless accounts you’re following.
- Follow Cost: This tool will tell you how much effort it takes to follow someone.
- Tweepler: Use Tweepler to organize your tweeps based on whether you’re following them or not.
- Just Tweet It: Find Tweeple, tools, Twitter bots and more through this directory.
- TweetWheel: TweetWheel will help you discover which of your Twitter friends know each other.
- SocialToo: SocialToo will help you keep track of all of the people who have followed or unfollowed you.
- Twitoria: Reduce your clutter on Twitter by finding your friends that haven’t tweeted in a long time.
- TwitDir: With TwitDir, you’ll be able to search for people, and exploring categories including top followers and updaters.
- Who Should I Follow?: Using this site, you can get good recommendations for Tweeps to follow.
- Nearbytweets: Learn about all of the Twitter users in a specific area with the help of Nearbytweets.
- Twellow: Find Twitter users in a specific industry using this service.
- Mr. Tweet: Mr. Tweet is a personal networking assistant for Twitter, helping you find relevant followers.
- Qwitter: Qwitter will help you manage your network by sending an alert when a person unfollows you.
- Twitter Search: Retrieve information on Twitter quickly to search Twitter in real time.
- Tweet O’Clock: Trying to reach someone? Tweet O’Clock will help you find the best time to get their attention.
- Just Signal: Set up a filter using Just Signal to get only the tweets that discuss the keywords you’d like to read about.
- TweepSearch: Put your Twitter network to good use and search your followers for specific parameters.
- Friend or Follow: Manage your Twitter contacts and find out who’s not following you back through Friend or Follow.
- TwitResponse: TwitResponse makes it easy for you to schedule the delivery of your tweets ahead of time.
- TwitterSnooze: Put the pause button on a particular user for a while with Twitter Snooze.
- Twitterless: Get notified when someone stops following you with Twitterless.
- Twilert: Track specific keywords to receive alerts for using Twilert.
- Tweetdeck: Tweetdeck has a groups function that will help you more efficiently follow the people you really want to listen to.
- Twalala: Put the mute button on certain people and topics for a while if you are receiving lots of updates you’re not really interested in.
- Tweetburner: Use Tweetburner to share links, and you can track their usage.
- Twitpic: Twitpic makes it easy to take mobile phone photos and share them using your Twitter account.
- TwitterHawk: Get targeted marketing on Twitter through TwitterHawk.
- Acamin: Acamin makes it easy to share files on Twitter with your followers.
- Glue: Post links to books, movies, restaurants and more on Twitter through Glue.
- Ping.fm: This service will update all of your social networks at once.
- TweeTube: TweeTube makes it easy to share videos on Twitter.
- twiggit: Use this automated service to share the articles you digg on Twitter.
- Twisten.fm: Share what you’re listening to on Twitter through Twisten.fm.
Organisation & Productivity
- Twittercal: Link your Twitter account and Google Calendar to easily keep up with your events and appointments.
- Timer: Use Timer to get reminders about tasks through your Twitter account.
- TwitterNotes: Organize your notes using Twitter with TwitterNotes.
- Remember the Milk: Use Remember the Milk on Twitter to update your to do list.
- Tweetake: Tweetake will back up your Twitter timeline for archiving and more.
- Nozbe: Nozbe makes it easy to add and update your to do list on Twitter.
- Toodledo: This popular to do list app integrates nicely with Twitter.
- TrackThis: Send TrackThis your tracking number, and you’ll get Twitter messages every time there’s a change in location.
- Joint Contact: Get project management productivity on Twitter using Joint Contact.
- Tempo: This time tracking tool allows you to send in updates from Twitter.
- Tweet Later: Tweet Later offers a great way to set up alerts, schedule tweets, send thank you DMs, and more.
- OutTwit: OutTwit will make it easy for you to use Twitter inside of Outlook.
- Jott: Jott makes it easy for you to tweet without ever having to type, transcribing your voice message to Twitter.
- MyMileMarker: Keep track of your mileage with info sent via Twitter every time you fill up.
- 21Tweets: 21Tweets offers personal coaching on Twitter.
- TwtTRIP: Organize your travel plans and find other Twitter travelers on your way with TwtTRIP.
- Tweet Answers: Twitter Answers makes it easy to ask questions and get answers on Twitter.
- Twtvite: Twtvite is a simple event organizer that will help you create a tweetup.
- Vacatweet: Set up an autoresponder for your Twitter account with Vacatweet.
- plusplusbot: Share when someone goes out of their way to help you, or otherwise make your feelings known using plusplusbot.
- TrackDailyGoals: Use this site and the #dailygoals hashtag to keep track of your goals every day.
- ConnectTweet: Put the voices of your group or business together through ConnectTweet.
- Tweeteorology: Find tweets about the weather in any location through Tweeteorology.
- DreamTweet: Keep a reminder of your dreams and nightmares, and follow the dreams of others through DreamTweet.
Business & Finance
- Chipin: If you’re raising funds on Twitter, make use of Chipin to set a goal and let your supporters track the progress of the campaign.
- Xpenser: You can Twitter your expenses to Xpenser and they will be recorded for you.
- Twittertise: Schedule your tweets and track their clickthroughs with this app designed for Twitter advertising.
- TwtQpon: Create simple Twitter coupons for your business with TwtQpon.
- CheapTweet: Get all of the deals, sales, coupons and more being discussed on Twitter through CheapTweet.
- Tipjoy: Like Chipin, Tipjoy offers a way to create social payments for your cause, content, or people.
- SalesTwit: Get contact management for Twitter with the help of SalesTwit.
- Tweet What You Spend: Track your cash in a really effective way using Tweet What You Spend.
- StockTwits: StockTwits shares the investment discussions on Twitter in real time.
- Qwitter: Update Qwitter to shame yourself into quitting smoking.
- TweetPlot: Use TweetPlot to chart your food and fitness statistics.
- Tweetwhatyoueat: Keep a food diary to track what you’re eating every day using Tweetwhatyoueat.
- gtFtr: Use the gtFtr tool to record your exercise activity on Twittr.
- SugarStats: Track, monitor, and share your blood sugar through Twitter with SugarStats.
- FoodFeed: This Twitter-based food log makes it easy for you to track what you’re eating.
- Add to Any: Get your posts shared on Twitter by using Add to Any on your WordPress blog.
- TwitThis: Make use of this plugin to send Twitter messages about your blog post.
- MyTwitter: Use the MyTwitter plugin to display your Twitter status on WordPress.
- Twitpress: Twitpress will send out a Tweet every time you post a new blog entry.
- TwitterCounter: With this plugin, you can display the number of followers you have on Twitter.
- TwitterFeed: Announce your blog post on Twitter with a customized message using TwitterFeed.
Bonus: My 5 Faves that are not on above list
- Tweepz: The best way to search and find people on Twitter by searching their name.
- Untweeps: Unfollow tweeps who have not tweeted in awhile.
- Wefollow: A categorical user powered Twitter directory.
- Tweetbuddy: A Twitter follower management/pruning tool.
- Tweetlater: Overall Twitter automation and productivity tool.