I love the colour Orange!! It’s my colour (at least this is what my wife says…I’m not convinced of that fact – it sucks being colour blind)
What comes to mind when you think about Orange? for me…
- The Phoenix Suns (who are going to be brutal this year!!)
- Tang (anybody remember when they came out with Tang gum?? NASTY!!)
- Mars…not the chocolate bar
- Pumpkins and all things Halloweenish
- Yams which are yummy
- cheese which is also yummy
- Doritos…which for some reason is the smell of my dogs paws?
A few years back when I contemplated the colour Orange…those were the only things that came to mind (got to be honest here…I never really sat around the house thinking about the colour orange…but I sure do now)
Now anytime I hear the word or see the colour my mind goes to “THINKING ORANGE”
What is thinking orange? Take a look at the clip below….
This week has been designated as ORANGE week across North America (and even perhaps around the world) Either way there are some great articles / thoughts / strategies and principles that are being addressed and discussed this week.
Click here to see a list of those who are blogging about all things ORANGE throughout the week.
Sit back and enjoy the colour ORANGE!