Social media is all abuzz about the story of Ted Williams (read full article) . His story has got me thinking a lot today:
- If not for the grace of God….
- What were the factors that kept his God given talents hidden all these years?
- How might had his life been different if he had followed his God given path… rather than giving in to the distraction/temptations of this world? Or was this the path he was to follow?
- What has he learned through these years of hiding his talents? Will he turn over a new leaf and inspire others? Or will he continue down the path of redemption as he continues to thank God for this second chance?
- How many of us as “Christians” can empathize with his life story? Are you using your God given talents for His glory? Or are you mesmerized by the distractions of our society and culture?
- Have you buried your God given talents – buying the lie that you really have nothing worth giving to others?