With experience in para-church, small church, mid-size church & mega-church along with a variety of different ministry contexts – there are very few things that feel like a perfect fit for my experience.
My passion is to work with individuals/denominations and churches to help them assess and ideate in the area of youth and family ministry.
Some of the services I can provide for churches are:
- assessement and evaluation of current youth ministry and/or youth ministry staff.
- leading group discussions toward a more intentional approach to youth ministry.
- meeting one-on-one with youth ministry staff or church leadership to dialogue about youth culture, youth ministry, and change.
- providing ideas for change or re-tooling of the church youth and family ministries.
- help with the process of hiring a youth worker.
My church consulting can be take the form of a short, intense visit, or a longer, ongoing relationship. The goal is to;
- provide language to the vision, values and objectives for your church’s ministry to students.
- deliver support via coaching to youth volunteers and parents while you search for a youth pastor.
- work alongside your volunteer team to build a sustainable system that is Biblical and healthy.
- assist you in your search for your next youth pastor.